Monday, September 04, 2006

Summer Holiday Ends

Summer holiday 2007 ends. As a tradition, I put a summary here, one eye looking backward at the past and one eye looking forward at the future.

This summer holiday is not a ideal one for me.

At the beginning, I returned home and found grandma heavilly ill. I accompanied grandma for nearly half a month and then I had to leave her because I grow up and has many things to do. When on the train back Hefei, tears filled my heart. Though I pray for grandma's getting well, I can't help worrying about grandma's passing away suddenly one day while I am far away from her.

When I got Hefei, I began to work on our research project on which however I made little progress until then. I waste too much time on trivial things. Additionally, I began preparing studying abroad.

Our lab hold the first meeting tonight. We need a new beginning. Come on!

No comments: