Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Happy birthday to someone

I was alone on my way
She was celebrating her birthday
A party full of cake, candles and friends
But without me, I have no chance to say

Happy birthday!

Maybe she is alone like me
In a place far from home and family
Do her accompanies care for her deep, subtle feeling?
All are my imaginatins, but I have no chance to ask

Are you happy today?

I decided to sent a mail to you yerstoday
Simplyt to say HAPPY Birthday
As a most common friend will do.
But I can't help picturing myself as the boy
who will never be tired with saying annually to you

Happy birthday!

I sent the mail today, and leave the computer right away
Looking farword to your words, being afraid of hearing from you
I am never so nervous as today
"Let me be your common friends, that's enough",I comfort meself.

Your coming letter released me, it's a simple word: thank you plus three !!!
I am happy that we are still friends
There are fifty minutes left before tomorrow,
let me say it again
Happy birthday!

No comments: