Saturday, September 30, 2006

Black Box Record: England Made Me

After a labourious but fruitless research project, I am now free to do something I like.
During the coming up National Holiday, when most of my classmates come back home, I stay at school. It is indeed somewhat lonely. Howver luckily, I have the magic ability to enjoy loneless.

I opened music@ustc, chose a strange artist uncousiously, and turn the music on. I guess what it would be like. A soft and clean female voice came out. The voice is familiar, I said to myself. I tried to recall the voice from memory and at last I know it is Avril. I scaned the album name: Black Box Record England Made Me.

In fact, every song is worth listening in this album. I just list some for example
Ideal Home: feeling happy with quiet family life
Child Psychology: voice of a lone baby (somewhat like me)
It is only the end of world: it seems like a story

As I have mentioned above, Black Box Record's singer Sarah's voice is Avril, so if you like Avril, you should not miss it. I can say, Sarah is lady Avril and Avril is girl Sarah.

At last, a link to lyrics http://www.occhiettineri.it/Columns/BBRlyrics.php#kidhe

No comments: