Sunday, March 18, 2007

Coldplay: A Rush Of Blood To The Head

The style of Coldplay, a Scotish rock band, sounds like U2.

Clocks simply the best
In my place I find its melody is familiar and comfortable, but I cannot remember where I heard it first.
The scientist
God put a smile upon your face jazz style
Politik in this song, Coldplay wants to their political altitude, however lacks the depth and insight of U2. It mainly is an abstract feeling, no vivid figures.
Green eyes at first time I listen to this song, I didn't feel any special style of this song. However, when I read a novel, listening to this album uncouciously, it somewhat strangely turn my attention from the novel to this song.

In fact, the whole album is like this song. It will not strike you too much at first, but after somewhile, you find it is worth listening to another time.

No comments: