Sunday, September 07, 2008

"Good Boy"


Here is my car, a Honda Accord of the year 2000. I bought this car about two months ago and gradually began to enjoy this big toy.

Many people are concerned my safety. Especially Laoyifu, who is an experienced driver, called me specially to teach me how to drive safely. His teachings includes: don't drive when you can't calm down; pay your full attention when driving; don't drive with a slippers on; and practice more before driving in freeway . I should feel guilty in regards to the last piece of advice because I mistakenly drove to the freeway on the very first day. I felt a little bit of scared at first; but fortunately there was a heavy traffic at that time as a result the speed was not that fast. I managed to leave the freeway few minutes later. Now I feel more comfortable when driving, both local and freeway, after two months' practice . I would like to thank all people who care about me. As far as now I am all right.

I have driven it to several places around Los Angeles, such as Santa Monica, Getty Center, Six Flags, Chinatown and Huntington Beach. It makes my world even bigger. I love it, good boy!

No comments: