Sunday, October 29, 2006

Nanjing Book Exhibition

I believe in the motto "Read ten thousand books and walk ten thousand miles". Thus my traval to Nanjing Book Exhibition is a great pleasure, for which I prefer to leave the urgent application process aside for a while. During my three days in Nanjing, I have the chance to learn about how a modern book supermarket works, how people in this trade think and do business . Also I meet unfamiliar yet interesting persons. What's more, We toursaw the night scenery of Fuzimiao and eat foods there. At last, we visited Zhonghua Men and Yuhua Tai. Here is a photo recording of our journey.

The great book exhibition is hold by Nanjing Xinhua Book Publishing Group. The main hall, located in the countryside of Nanjing, looks like a large stadium
From Nanjing

To be Continued

No comments: